Dalmunzie Highland Cottages
Self Catering Cottages & Estate Activities
Our 6 traditional stone built self-catering cottages set in a beautiful 6,500 acre estate at the gateway to the Cairngorms National Park.
- Lochsie (our honeymoon cottage) sleeps 2
- Glenlochsie sleeps 4
- Sauchmore sleeps 6
- Dalmunzie Cottage sleeps 6
- Dower House sleeps 10
- Dalmunzie House (luxurious to say the least) sleeps 14 - 18
In addition to the above, on our sister estate just outside Bridge of Cally, we have South Persie, which sleeps 10 people and features an indoor swimming pool.
- Truly a hillwalkers dream; summit the surrounding Munros and enjoy sweeping vistas of the raw and breath taking landscape. Observe the abundance of wildlife: red deer, roe deer, grouse, ptarmigan, blackcock, peregrine and hares.
- Play a round of golf on our 9 hole Highland course.
- As a sporting estate, we offer walked up grouse and stalking, although we are currently fully booked for stalking and grouse for the foreseeable future.
- Ideally, we are situated only 6 miles from Glenshee Ski Centre for snow sports enthusiasts.