Ski & Snowboard Glenshee!
Glenshee offers the UK's most extensive skiiing and snowboarding facilities.
From invitingly easy to the surprisingly steep, Glenshee offers the most extensive skiing and snowboarding in the UK covering an area of 2,000 acres.
Glenshee's impressive 22 lifts and 36 runs offer an amazing diversity of natural terrain for all standards of skiers and snowboarders.
There are lots of options to choose from - you can join a class, go pirvate, hire an instructor for your group, get into race training or simply take advantage of one of the Ski Centre's great value package deals.
Ski Hire, Snowboard Hire and/or tuition can be arranged at:
- Glenshee Ski Centre - you can view Piste Map and Current Conditions
- Compass Christian Centre - Ski Hire
- Freshtracks Glenshee - Ski and Snowboard Hire, Tuition
- Glenshee Ski and Snowboard School - Ski and Snowboard Hire, Tuition
- Mountain Summits - Mountain Guiding and Rock Climbing Tuition
- The Cabin Ski Hire - Specialist Ski Hire
Glenshee Ski Centre Information
Opening Hours: 0830-1700 (7 days a week)
Season: December - April (snow dependent)36 Runs - 8 Green (22%), 13 Blue (36%), 13 Red (36%) and 2 Black
Size of Area: 2,000 acres (790 hectares)
Base Elevation: 2,132 feet (650 metres)
Pisted Runs: 40 kilometres
Uplift Capacity: 15,460 per hour
Vertical Descent: 1,500 feet (457 metres)
Summit Elevation: 3,504 feet (1,068 metres)
Longest Run: Glas Maol - 2 kilometres (1.25 miles)
Snowmaking: 20,000 metres
There is a good selection of accommodation within the Glenshee area including Hotels, Hostels, B&B, Treehouse, Cottages, Cabins, Camping, Pods and Glamping - click here for more information.